Report a Concern

Submit a request or a concern for issues including sidewalks, trees, garbage can replacement, and more. 


If you see suspicious activity or need immediate assistance, please dial 911 or call the dispatch at (920)748-2888. 


To report a concern, please provide as much detail about the location (i.e. road, nearest address, etc) and/or issue in the form below and submit.

* - denotes required field