Report Lost Pet

The City of Ripon contracts with the Green Lake Area Animal Shelter (GLAAS) for animal control. To see if they have your lost pet, call 920-294-3042. 


You can also use the below link to enter information about your lost pet into our database. If a police officer or citizen locates your pet, we will contact you.


Entry of your animal information in this database does not complete animal registration/licensing requirements.  You must also obtain a license after providing vaccination documentation and paying the appropriate fees at city hall.


Enter information about your lost pet by clicking here